Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 23, Port Day and it's not barrel or bottle-aged

I couldn't sleep well tonight. I usually don't have problems sleeping. I must be excited to get my port. I'm not much of a pill/drug person, and not fond of the idea of attaching medical devices to my body. As I mentioned earlier, if I knew I was going to be getting a multi-media drive of sorts installed, and could interface via USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, and flash card devices, then I'd be more excited. Unfortunately it's less sexy than that. Although the port sounds like something preferable than getting stuck with needles in my arms for bloodwork and chemo injections.

This morning I thankfully was provided with a Netflix survey to address this morning. I might do a little consumer market research for them (as an opinion spouter), although per their windows of time to meet with their marketing people they indicated in the survey it would either be the day of the new chemo treatment or the day following. HAHA. Maybe I can show them my port and see if they have any ideas on how to improve or enhance the user interface. I keep coming back to nanobots. Nanobots are the answer. Nano that shit.

Any how, I'm off shortly for the install. I think I keep this thing in me for a while. My first implant! How exciting.

No comments: