Apparently the Church felt that so many people were hurting themselves and others, so it took a stance to issue an edict.
These were some that the Pope threw out on the final revision:
- Thou shalt stop at stop signs.
- Thou shalt not bump bass-heavy music near your momma's house.
- Thou shalt not rock gold dub spinners unless thou art in the NBA.
- Thou shalt not bust a cap in your brother's ass on the road.
- Thou shalt not hit donuts in residential locations on school nights - the Lord considers you a punk-b1tch a-hole should you engage in this type of activity.
- Thou shalt use turn signals, as they are not merely decorative facets of your vehicle.
- If thou drivest with a firearm, then thou shall keep it and its ammunition separate (actually this is also part of the Firearm Owners' Protection Act) for the duration of the trip.
- If thou drivest an SUV, thou shall not sport a "Keep Tahoe Blue" sticker.