Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tap dance your way out of repression

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen this month...

From a loving Senator: I am not gay, but am willing to learn if someone shows me the dance moves. I am rather adept in toe-tapping. I wonder if that's how he courts his wife. Hey honey...check out my footwork...I'll make your body feel like Gregory Hines was making some White Nights at noon, baby...just make sure you dress up like one of the Village People.

Poor guy. So repressed and alienated that he was forced to find a hot strange date in an airport bathroom, which aren't exactly known for pleasant smells and cleanliness I might add. Airport b-rooms everywhere are like those in emerging countries, not that there's anything wrong with emerging countries, of course. Needless to say, the linkage between family values and the GOP seems to be growing weaker with each inappropriate bathroom stall maneuver.

Any-who, Romney went on to make the comparison of Sen. Craig's behavior to Mark Foley and Bill Clinton...hello...Bill Clinton scored a BJ with a consenting adult and didn't hurt anyone. Kenneth Starr and the GOP mafia took care of the hurt by laying a smack down on the taxpayer's pocketbook. Craig's probably been living with some serious self-hatred issues and Foley was trying to fondle an underage page's prepubescent unit. I don't really see the comparison there Romster, but then again, he's the bozo who publicly declared that he thinks we should have two Guantanamo Bay prisons.

I'll bet he'd turn it into a closet gay Republican love nest.

No comments: