Thursday, March 3, 2011

Only took 2 years to get back in the swing

As soon as I start writing for my bloggy, I end up thinking I'm already going off topic. I've gotten so used to tweeting, and synching content to Facebook.

I'm not sure why I stopped blogging. Less time? Lost passion? I can't say for sure.
I came back on a whim and saw my old content spread across the interwebs, and instantly removed all the gadgets I'd added. What was I thinking? Gonna keep it simple for now.

Content will also need to be simpler and more relevant. How this will manifest I'll need to mull.

I don't game as much as I used to, but still love it. Politics are always going to be there, and I've never been too keen on sharing my private life on a blog or tweet. Perhaps I'll focus more on my bizarre and random thoughts that fire like so many ill-timed sparkplugs.

With mobile device access, a Posterous site with multi-post action, and an unlimited data plan I'm sure I can figure something out.

The world is now throbbing with immediacy, hence the million-plus followers in a 24 hour period for Charlie Sheen. Sad really. Everyone wants to be there to see his internal timer hit 0, so they can say "check it, his detonator blows right here at interval 3.32" and be there to watch his mushroom cloud take to the sky.

That being said, maybe I'll just post random clips of plastic bags soaring a la American Beauty to see if anyone gets the reference. Whatever happened to Wes Bentley anyway? Duh, dude. Wikipedia.

Holy snaps, he was in Jonah Hex!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Bentley

No comments: