Friday, March 4, 2011

Ambient Music

I wanted to take a moment out of the early start of my day to thank my youngest for being such a fitful and vocal sleeper. It really made my sleep, I mean, micro-naps that much more enjoyable.

I likened the experience to that of the members of the Inception troupe having an Edith Piaf inspired bellow take hold of their slumber and dash it into a bathtub of cold water.

One day, when you're shooting over the celestial plains of a far away moon in your fancy extra-system Planet Runner with the gleam of starlight in your eyes, I hope you'll think of me and your mother and launch an Apple Insta-Constellator™ device into the cosmos on our behalf, ensuring that it blossoms in the heavens so that we may view it with our naked, cybernetically enhanced eyeballs from afar, and know that you appreciated our sacrifice of sanity during your early years on your home planet.

1 comment:

Cathy Reaves said...

And now you know why I never, ever used a baby monitor. Ever.