Friday, January 4, 2008

Nature wet my pants

It was all relatively smooth sailing, from a precipitate perspective, until I disembarked downtown and escalated to street level, where the wind gusted around the gray sepulchers of corporate establishments bringing with it gouts of rain.

I'm telling you...the rain was thick. Imagine a person with a bad heart, and high blood pressure, where it's like pumping pudding through your arteries: that's what is was like walking to the office today.

I was all fired up to do a real dorky post for the new year, and was waiting for my copper chipset heatsinks to come in so I could do a photo essay on installing a Zalman VF1000 on an EVGA 8800GT Superclocked...why you ask? For my own vanity, of course. Later posts will detail how much fun the multiplayer is on Call of Duty 4, and how Crysis was worth the wait.

However, the storm today won the primary focus, like Obama in Iowa. So without further ado, here is what my pants did after Nature held them in a wet pant contest.

And if that isn't enough excitement...did you know that Hollywood is once again remaking another TV show? This time from the 80s. It starred a certain actor who led the action in House...no not the cane doctor...the movie House.

William Katt? Anyone, anyone? The Greatest American Hero. And who's 'supposedly' playing the 'Hero' in the remake...the director of 'Bill and Ted's Greatest Adventure'. You can't make this stuff up people.

No comments: