Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My next job is going to be awesome

I can't wait.



I get paid $7.00 for every 1kb of text I revise?! SWEET!



And Russel Barajas (you can email him at tengyzw@qq.com [hey Russel...what's with the tengyzw? a quick search reveals your handle on strange Chinese sites like 'underthepink'...hmmm....) sounds like a totally cool manager, and wields an extraordinary command of the English language...I mean, he's like awesomer than Dubya, whose unswerving ability to blow shotgun holes in sentences has been raising hackles on grammar and diction nazis for years.



I think I'll send all my private info to this Russel guy. I mean, there doesn't seem to be an actual 'datingroup.co', although there is a datinggroup.org. It looks like it's on the up-and-up too! I'm so excited to be part of the Global Community! Yay!



I feel all Internety and Google-y inside. My vittles are all atwitter.

No comments: