Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Layoffs at Yahoo!

Here's this guy's Twitter about his countdown to layoff at Yahoo!

http://twitter.com/ryankuder

Painful highlights:
Waiting for the call from HR so I can go pick up my paperwork....C'mon, c'mon! I'm busy here! Let's get this over with. about 7 hours ago from web

This is a serious downer. Trying to drown it in free lattes. Which I will miss. about 7 hours ago from web

Walking around saying good bye to some great people and good friends. about 8 hours ago from txt

Ironic that I just got my PC repaired yesterday. Won't be needing that anymore. about 9 hours ago from txt

On the plus side, my commute just got a lot shorter. about 9 hours ago from txt

Y! layoffs today, I'm "impacted". I'm heading into work to pack my desk, get my severance paperwork and hand in my badge...more to come. about 10 hours ago from web
Damn.

More at searchengineland.

No comments: